Thursday 22 September 2011

Names and numbers

There is another wonderful side to Satanic scripture as I see it, and that is that everything is the same. When numbers and words (and appearances!) draw a distinction from each other the event is frivolous. I tell you everything is the same.

Here is an example. The word die means death right? Right on it does. And the ladies name Diana can be abbreviated Di, cant it? Too true. So there we have it. Anyone called Diana will die it is sure. It will be me that kills them. No it wont. Oh fuck it someone will but I liked Princess Diana it wasn't me, just someone who knows how I work and really doesn't like me. You could say that if I wasnt alive it wouldn't have happened. I am Judas though, I mean I am Satan, so it is to be expected that not everyone will love me.

Now we have numbers. Two is the number of difference, not change. Sorry, sorry I'm getting my wires crossed. About numbers. Because everything is the same numbers do not actually mean anything at all, however I can prove that I am not responsible for all of the terrorism in the world by using numbers. Haha. Go Figure!

I'm going to the local charity shop now to buy some clothes and then its back to the dry house for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment