Monday 5 September 2011

Magic and my high IQ

It is true that I am a brilliant magician and it is true that my IQ was 168. It is true that you can do absolutely anything with magic anything is possible, but it has been suggested by someone that I cheated in my IQ test using magic and I don't really have an IQ of 168 and that it is really about 110. It is impossible to cheat in an IQ test using magic so I completely refute the suggestion that I cheated. I was a freshman at the time studying mathmagics and psychics and it is no coincidence that I passed my threshman exams with the highest grades ever in the world. I then quit unversity without completing my degree because I KNEW, REALLY, how clever I actually was and how far I would get in the world with my skills in mathmagics. Look what I can do. I mean look what I have done. Not that you cunt.

If I was to sit an IQ test now I expect that, with my old age, I would probably get about 110 because the test will be a lot more stringent for me, it would probably be set my a magician himself, oh bollox I think I just implied something but I cant work out what.

So you can see I really was an immense skycraper with my lofty intellect most of me was in the air who gives a fuck about two storey common sense anyway.

Fuck you you bastards I know your thinking something about me I am going to lie down and work it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment