Monday 19 September 2011

"Satanic codes" and My Life

Has anyone read Bill Clintons book "My Life"? I wouldn't blame you if you haven't its so boring you'll probably be bored to death reading it! Maybe that's whats he was trying to do, he's a top boy ain't he! Anyway I wanted to talk about Satanic codes so I can shift some of the blame for 911 onto him. You see if you use the code that Im going to give you, and then read his book, revelation will be in abundance. The code is this.

The number of the name of Judas, sorry I mean Satan, is 55, but if you have the number 55 linked to you in any other way and you want to be Judas, sorry I mean Satan, your date of birth for instance (1955 like me), then you can say, "your only saying that im Judas, sorry Satan, because of that link". So there it is: "your only saying that because of this"! You've got yourself confused! Now go read his book. And bare in mind that my surname is Nixon and the surname of the family that I married into is Mcauliffe.

There is another Satanic code but its so top secret if I told you what it was I would probably die immediately.

No comments:

Post a Comment