Tuesday 6 September 2011

I am a depraved queer

I have already told you the reason why I am not a queer. I can also confirm that I am not depraved. The reason that I am not depraved is that I am not really me. I am what they call in the auto-mobile industry a "cut and shut". I am Satan. I am NOT Judas. I might be Satan and Judas though. When you use the ether you come to realise that your attitude can be magnified with a little help from discarnate astral entities. If, like me, you want to do good things for your country but need to be evil, then the best spirits are there to help you. If, like me, you have an IQ of 110 and an EQ of slightly less, you will be completely taken over by such entities. They are magnificent, I am one of them now.

I do not like being labelled a wicked witch and singled out by someone for being so. For you information Tony Blair and The Queen of England are both cut and shuts who use the ether with witchcraft. I am greater than them though and much more depraved. Its at my pleasure how I choose to treat and talk about them. If I want to implicate these piss-ants in any of my grand schemes I will and do do.

I haven't finished speaking about Tony Blair and The Queen yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment