Thursday 13 October 2011

Here is another story from my past...

Here is another story by the great Judas, I mean Satan.

Just before the year 2000 I was an avid fan of the internet. I used to use social chat rooms to try an convince depressed people to commit suicide. I also worked for the Samaritans for a while at about the same time during which period I told a very suicidal person who was on the top of a tall building to, "go for it, jump". In one of the chat rooms I met an American woman called "Angel", and I quickly built up a relationship with her. It all started with her inquiring as to why I was so nasty trying to make people commit suicide, but she made me into a more conscientious person. She got me into studying the Bible. However angel was involved with a cult and the cult started following me about and I got really paranoid about being under surveillance. I thought that "The Truman Show" was about me as well.

Then 911 happened and I ran away from my family home back to Ireland because it was obvious I was insane and my wife and kids could not stand me. I said to them, "I have put my family in danger".

...................................................

No go read about the satanic code I told you about earlier!!!!!!!!!

Are you confused and misunderstanding whats going on!!!!!!!!!

Do you think that I'm Angel (Satan) with a cult following in America and my problems revolve around my trying to make people commit suicide (911). Do you think that I'm the "truman" (true man = the beast 666)!!!!!!!!

Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

No comments:

Post a Comment